We all need tips to get us started on any project well and that includes life. Here are some of my favorite life tips for all of you graduates to keep in mind as you move into this next chapter of your lives.
- Start Saving Now: Don’t wait, start right now and stick with it.
- Careful with Credit: Just because you can get a credit card doesn’t mean you should. Use your credit carefully and monitor it well.
- Be on Time: Pay your bills on time, every time. Start this practice now.
- Learn to be Self-Sufficient: Take out gets expensive, learn to cook, grocery shop and budget your grocery costs. This skill will be necessary when you start a family.
- Be Frugal: Live within your means, save money when you can and don’t overspend.